As an informal or family caregiver, are any of the following true for you?
- I feel completely weighed down by never-ending responsibilities.
- I cannot concentrate or make decisions.
- I am edgy and irritable and do not sleep well.
- I do not have time for myself or my own needs.
- I do not know where to find the services we need.
If any or all of these statements are true, you are most likely suffering from caregiver stress. Caregiver stress can lead to serious health problems, so it’s important that you are proactive about managing that stress. Reducing caregiver stress is a major objective of Caregiver Champions. If you answered yes to even one of the statements listed above, you could benefit from our Caregiver Learning Circles. Click Here
to learn more.